Families

From Charleswood Historical Society
Revision as of 20:38, 2023 May 6 by Ttenbergen bot (talk | contribs) (Replaced content with "{{Collection}} {{CollectedIn|Collection=People}}")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Items in Families collection

Sub-Collections in Families collection

Families gallery

Image Description
Image of an abandoned Metis home on Lafleche property west of Perimeter Highway In Charleswood, Winnipeg, Manitoba. The house was built in 1860 by the Branconnier family
An image of the exterior of Andrew's Store, which was called Craig's Store in the 1920s and the 1930s and was originally called Kelly's Store, located in Charleswood, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Image of the exterior of the barn on Caron's Farm, Charleswood, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Image of Bob Lafleche hauling hay in horse-drawn hayrack in Charleswood, Winnipeg, Manitoba
An image of the exterior of Caron House, located at 71 Xavier Boulevard, Charleswood, Winnipeg, Manitoba, after being renovated
Image of the exterior of the Caron House, Charleswood, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Image of Caron's first house and farm buildings built by Charles Caron in 1880 in Charleswood, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Image of Caron's first house and farm buildings built by Charles Caron in 1880 in Charleswood, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Image of the exterior of Charles Caron's second home, Charleswood, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Image of the exterior of Charleswood School in Manitoba. The school was built in 1914 and was first called Beauchemin School after Jean Baptiste Beauchemin, who donated the land for the school. Due to some vandalism, Mr. Beauchemin said the school could be called Charleswood to prevent more vandalism. The school was on the site where the Legion now stands. In 1945, due to an increase in school population, municipal activities were temporarily carried out from the Oddfellows Home, prior to a permanent site being established for this purpose at 5000 Roblin Boulevard
Image of Emma and Clair Caron in a swing at the Caron home in Charleswood, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Image of the exterior of the La Fleche Home on Roblin Boulevard, Charleswood, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Image of the exterior of the La Fleche home, Charleswood, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Image of the First Council of Charleswood, Winnipeg, Manitoba, posing in front of a brick building. Front Row: W.C. Hall, Ward 2; G. Chipman, Reeve; S. Betsworth, Ward 4. Back Row: E. Kelly; C.J. Kelly, Ward 3; Pat Kelly; Bob Jacobs; Jim Kelly; Norm Preston; Bill Finner; Jim Smith; Unidentified; J.O. Kelly, Secretary Treasurer; Bob Smith; Unidentified; B. Wylie, Ward 1; Herb Chiswell; Unidentified; Ernie Chiswell; C. James
Image of the exterior of the first house built by Charles and Georges Caron, Charleswood, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Image of George Caron's daughters (Marie Louise, Marie Ange, Claire and Emma) on porch of Caron home, Charleswood, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Image of George Caron's gravestone at St. Charles Cemetery, Charleswood, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Image of a portrait of George Caron, early Charleswood resident, a farmer and civil servant, Charleswood, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Image of a sign in front of the Caron House and Park in Charleswood, Winnipeg, Manitoba. The sign reads 'Caron Park Closing Time - At Dusk'
Image of the exterior of Van Roon's home, built in 1931, in Charleswood, Winnipeg, Manitoba. A woman and child stand in front of the house
Image of Verna Van Roon, a Charleswood resident, as a girl, wearing a dress made from cotton flour sacks
An image of Walter Chapman, pioneer of Charleswood, Winnipeg, Manitoba, standing at an easel
Image of a woman feeding chickens near hen houses on Van Roon chicken farm, Charleswood, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Image of a woman sitting on the steps of a house at Van Roon poultry farm in Charleswood, Winnipeg, Manitoba. She is holding a large pail and chickens surround her. A wash tub and tank are beside her

This page is part of the Collection People.